Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A sleepless night

We still live in a shared apartment, but we sleep in separate rooms for a long time. I've always thought and hoped that somehow we manage our marriage. - Until yesterday...

I was very tired last night and I had already gone to bed at 9:30. Against 11  I  woke up by a loud noise. Had to collect my thoughts for now. Then I realized that my wife slammed the door to my room with force. I got up and asked her the reason. She said that I had snored loudly. I was angry and I yelled at her.

Could not sleep again and then I pondered until the early morning hours. Is that the end now? Should I give up and leave the field? Frankly, I'm happy with every minute that I get to spend without my wife. - Let's see what happens tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment